Why Leather Medic?
Leather Medic is a unique franchise opportunity. The services we provide come from a craft that can’t be replaced by any kind of new technology or digital solutions. Most importantly, the work we do creates an immediate and personal response from our clients. There is nothing more gratifying than receiving positive feedback, testimonials, and appreciation for making something that a person may love look renewed again. So, if you’re just as much about personal satisfaction, pride, building relationships and a sense of accomplishment in what you do in addition to the income potential then Leather Medic may be right for you.
Being an industry leader in our craft demands that we continually track industry trends and innovations that enable your business to be more competitive and ultimately, more successful. After all, your success will promote our reputation even further.
The Leather Medic Advantage
We’ve been in the leather repair business for over 27 years and currently have technicians operating in 14 states. Many of our franchisees found our established branding and processes to be a huge advantage when getting their business off the ground. Here’s a few things you may consider important in your franchise search. At Leather Medic, we certainly think they’re important:
- Branding that immediately and easily communicates who and what we are
- Services cross both the B2C (business to consumer) and B2B (business to business) markets
- Diverse mix of market verticals, types, and size of prospective clients
- Low overhead – Mobile based, no site based location necessary! This means no expensive, cumbersome and long term site leases
- Simple flat monthly fee for each mobile unit operated. No % of sales royalties allows you to grow as large as you like without incurring additional fees.
- Minimal competition – being a craft business the quality and depth and breadth of our services can’t be replicated easily. This combined with our exclusively formulated environmentally dyes and chemicals make it a business not easily replicated.
- Scalable business – operate from a single mobile unit or build an enterprise model with several units
- Very little equipment – most of our equipment are small non-complex tools that can last many years. No high tech devices requiring expensive repairs or service outages
- Excellent Margins – our only significant cost of goods are typically materials and labor
- Easy to learn – if you have an eye for color, an ability to create, and a desire for excellence, then Leather Medic may fulfill your needs
- Flexible – while the majority of our owners typically work daytime hours, as an entrepreneur you choose when and how much you want to work
- Control your own destiny – Leather Medic affords the opportunity for you to build your business in a number of different ways leveraging your experiences, skills, interests, and desires
- Strength of the network – ability to build relationships with other franchisees who have blazed the trail before you. Extract insights and leverage best practices to accelerate your business
- No employees, payroll taxes, insurance, or other benefits necessary – the majority of our owners who operate more than a vehicle themselves utilize a 1099 structure for additional technicians they may add to grow their business
- Military Discounts & Financing Available
- Be Operational in Days, Not Months!
Come, Be a Part
Leather Medic® is a proven business model, but we still continue to explore new ways of doing business better. We operate a corporate owned franchise to test market new techniques and business practices so we don’t just talk the talk, we also walk the walk. .
This document does not constitute an offer of a franchise. An offer can only be made by a Prospectus or Offering Agreement
Interested? What are you waiting for?
Learn More or Get Started Today!